We accept the following payment methods:
Credit-Debit Cards with Visa, Mastercard, Discover and Amex logos. (Please have the appropriate inforamtion, including the the cardholder billing address and CVV code. All cards are verified through billing address and CVV code. We reserve the right to only ship to the billing address of the credit card.
- Gift Cards-Pre-Paid Cards- Gift cards can be used if you have registered an address to that card. You can do this by calling the phone number listed on the back of the card. If do not wish to do that then you will have to call in and place your order by phone. Please let customer service know you are using a gift card or pre-paid card
- Money orders/ Checks. Checks/Money orders must be made out to SBmuscle.com. All orders paid with this method are shipped after we have recieved the money order/ check. All money orders and checks take up to 7 days to clear the bank. After it clears your order will ship. To place an order with money order/Check please put the product(s) you want into the shopping cart on the site. Proceed to checkout and fill out all information. When you get to the credit card screen please print that out and mail along with your money order/check.
17420 Mt. Herrmann St
Fountain Valley, Ca 92708
Note: Make money order/check payable to- SBmuscle.com
CVV code-This is the last three digits on the back of your card where you sign your name. For American Express cards the CVV code is the four digits right on top of the card number.
Billing address- All orders placed will not go through unless you put in the correct billing address. The billing address is what your bank or card company has on file as your mailing address.
California residents will pay a sales tax of 8%.
Anit Fraud protection:
We use AVS verification system for all card authorizations. The Address Verification System (AVS) is an advanced level of credit card security that is now used to help guard against credit card fraud. When a card is sent to the bank for processing the house number portion of the address and postal code entered with the order must match that of the cardholder on file. This is another way to ensure that the owner of the card is in fact the one using it. If the address does not match, then we will email you immediately to advise that your order will be held until we can obtain a bank-verified address from you. If we do not hear from you, we will void the sale and your funds will be released within 3-5 business days by your bank. Your billing address must exactly match what is on file at your bank. You may use a shipping address which is different than your billing address. Ifbothyour address and zip code fail AVS, the order will be rejected.
Reasons why my card is getting declined
- If you are getting a billing address mismatch, this you are not providing the billing address the card company has associated with that account. (Your card company might still have an old address to that account or if you are away at college the billing might be your home address).
- If you are getting a decline or CVV mismatch then either you are entering the incorrect CVV code or you are putting in the incorrect expiration date.
- Contact your card company to see find out the reason your card is getting declined
|Return Policy and Information
Since we are a wholesaler and not the manufactures of these products we cannot accept any opened products. We accept any unopened within 14 days of you recieving the products. All items must be in resaleable condition. You must contact customer service for RA# approval, at which time you will be given instructions on how to returne the product. We are not responsible for shipping charge back to us on merchandise you want to return. After we recieve the returned item you will be credited back the price of the merchandise, minus the shipping charge.
- CANCELLATIONS - If you wish to cancel an order, you will need to either email us atCustomer@sbmuscle.com or contact by phone during business hours. We will make every attempt to stop your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to return the package (see return policy listed below). Any order that is cancelled after it is packaged will be considered a return, and all return policies listed apply.
- RETURNS - For any item(s) you wish to return, please call SBMuscle.com within 14 days of receipt of the product for RA#. The item(s) must be returned at customer expense and must be unopened and undamaged for a credit to be issued. Please contact us during normal business hours for instructions prior to returning any merchandise ( Please have your order number ready when you call). Full credit for the returned item(s) will be issued for unopened and undamaged merchandise within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned package. Credit will not be issued for any opened or damaged merchandise. Any and all shipping costs cannot be refunded. We recommend that you pack the items carefully and insure the package, as any items lost or damaged in shipping cannot be refunded. If you elect to use USPS for your return, the package must have Delivery Confirmation or we cannot guarantee that your items will be credited. All returned items are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee. After 14 days past your receipt of shipment, no returns are accepted.
- Returns from shipper (UPS/ USPS) Any order that is returned to us by the carrier because customer was not available to recieve package or if an incorrect shipping address is given is also considered a return and subject to re-stocking fee.
- IMPORTANT- Please be advised that certain items (such as bars) that are sent to warm weather climates or in the summertime can melt while in transit. We take every precaution to make sure that all of our products are shipped in fresh condition, and all of our products are stored in a climate-controlled warehouse. However, the major package carriers we use (UPS & USPS) do not use air-conditioned trucks or warehouses and unfortunately we cannot accept returns for heat-damaged products.
For any returns, make sure to pack your items carefully and insure the package when sending it.
* All returns are subjet to 15% re-stocking fee*
Return address for items with RA approval:
17420 Mt. Herrmann St., Suite E
Fountain Valley, Ca 92708
Although we manage our back stock closely we sometimes experience what are known as stock outages. These stock outages happen when an item sells out faster that the orders are filled. When this occurs it can create delays on delivery.
We continuously adjust stock levels to minimize shipping delays but we are sometimes limited by product availablity from the manaufacturer, due to manufacture back orders or delayed delivery from the manufacture. If you have any questions, contact our sales department to verify stock availability.
On the rare occasion that we may ship you an item other than what you ordered, do not open the product or it will void your right to return it.
Because of our double-check packing system and UPC scanning systme we have a minimum amount of errors. On the rare occasion of a shortage, please thoroughly inspect the box a second time for the product(s). If the product(s) still cannot be found, or if any other problems exist, contact your sales person within 24 hours of receipt of the shipment for correction.
DAMAGED ITEMS - Merchandise damaged during shipment must be reported to SBMuscle..com within 5 days of receipt. Please call us during our normal business hours to notify us of any damaged items (please have your order number and the item description ready when you call). We will then contact the shipping company for the retrieval of the damaged item(s) and either send you a replacement order or issue you a credit for the cost of any of the merchandise that is confirmed to be damaged. If your item(s) are being credited, a full credit for the item(s) will be issued for the merchandise within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned package.
- If your order has not been delivered and tracking has shown it to be delivered please contact us to start a tracer investigation thru the appropriate carrier and place a claim. This may take up to 14-21 days. If you live in an apartment building please check with neighbors or main office(leasing office).
- If your order is delivered damaged please do not throw anything away or open any damaged products. Contact us immediately so that we can place a claim on damaged shipment. Keep damaged item and box it was shipped in until you contact us for instructions. Damaged claims may take up to 14 days before it is replaced.
Weather: Damages arising from changes in temperature or humidity, or other deterioration, any remote or consequential loss, whether or not arising out of a peril are not covered by package insurance.
Fraud Policy: By purchasing insurance online, you certify that all information provided is accurate and truthful. The submission of a false, fictitious or fraudulent statement may result in imprisonment of up to 5 years and a fine of up to $10,000.00 (18 USC 1001). In addition, a civil penalty of up to $5,000.00, and an assessment of twice the amount falsely claimed may be imposed (31 USC 3802).
Warning: any fraudulent claims will make the shipper and/or consignee liable for any prosecution for mail fraud under federal crime code.
Sbmuscle.com reserves the right not to ship any product that they see fit for reasons such as delinquent accounts, import licenses, etc... if this happens you will be notified via e-mail and your credit card will be refunded. Some countries may require various types of licenses. Sbmuscle.com will not knowingly ship any products to any countries that may require any type of license. All sales are final. This means Sbmuscle.com is not responsible for any negligence on the part of the consumer. Prices on this website are subject to change without notice. This website is a summary of many health and nutritional media publications. It is not intended to cure, treat or prevent any diseases or conditions. As always, please consult your local health specialist before taking any of these listed products or starting any listed programs or procedures on this site. The products and procedures on this site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration, they are provided to you as a resource only. We are not responsible for any typographical errors. Sbmuscle.com will not be held responsible for international orders that never make it past your countries customs office. Please check with your customs office before placing your order. No refunds will be given for items that are seized by your local custom's agents. Prices are subject to change at any time without notice.
You can shop at WWW.SBMUSCLE.COM online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers.
Sbmuscle.com will not divulge any information we receive from customers to anyone. We will not rent, sell or give your name or credit card information or purchase history to any other company, agency or individual.
The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
If you prefer, we can process your transaction by phone, fax or mail. Call us at (877) 679-0854 during our business hours , fax us at (714) 884-3843 or mail your order.
WWW.SBMUSCLE.COM is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program